Forever Healthy's "Rejuvenation Now" initiative seeks to continuously identify potential rejuvenation therapies and systematically evaluates them on their risks, benefits, procedures and potential application. We do this to create transparency regarding the current state of said therapies.
Currently available Risk-Benefit Analyses
- NEW: Vascular Rejuvenation using EDTA
EDTA chelation therapy is the use of EDTA, a synthetic amino acid, to remove unwanted metals from the body. Observed "side effects" include rejuvenation of the cardiovascular system and a substantial reduction of adverse cardiovascular events such as heart attack and stroke. Proposed mechanisms include the stabilization and reduction of atherosclerotic plaque, prevention of epigenetic changes, and stabilization of membranes.
- Skin Rejuvenation by Low-Level Light Therapy
Low-level light therapy or photobiomodulation is the use of low energy light at a particular wavelength to influence cellular processes. Targeting the skin, it is supposed to lead to a more youthful appearance through increased collagen and elastin production, and a reduction in age spots and wrinkles.
- Fisetin is a bioflavonoid found in many types of fruits and vegetables that is readily available over the counter as a supplement. Used intermittently at high doses it is supposed to act as a senolytic agent to remove senescent cells presenting an easily accessible, inexpensive therapeutic option.
- NAD+ Restoration Therapy
NAD+ is a nucleotide found in all living cells that plays an important role in energy metabolism. Levels may decline markedly with age and restoring them to a youthful state using various oral precursors, transdermal patches or IVs is believed to have beneficial effects on health and longevity.
Get Notified when a new analysis is released
- Dasatinib + Quercitin Senolytic Therapy
Intermittent use of Dasatinib and Quercetin as a combined senolytic agent to remove senescent cells
- Comprehensive Lab Panel
A comprehensive lab panel for prevention, biochemical optimization, and early detection
- Membrane Rejuvenation using Phospholipids
Use of essential phospholipids to rejuvenate cell and organelle membranes and improve their condition by replacing oxidized or broken lipids with functional ones
- Peptide Therapy for Hair Regrowth
Use of PDT-DBM polypeptide to stimulate scalp hair regrowth